24105 Woodinville-Snohomish Road
Woodinville, WA. 98072
6am – 3pm Monday-Friday
CLOSED Saturday & Sunday
We are OPEN to the public for the following Accepted Materials:
SOURCE SEPERATED WOOD
Examples : Plywood, dimensional lumber, etc. (No pressure treated wood)
SOURCE SEPERATED CARDBOARD / PAPER
SOURCE SEPERATED PLASTIC
Examples: Film plastic, rigid plastic, plastic sheeting, etc.
- Liquids, items containing liquid and saturated material
- Gas-filled containers (e.g. propane)
- Household garbage
- Commercial garbage
- Hazardous materials or anything containing hazardous materials. We do not accept any materials that are regulated by state or federal environmental or hazardous substance laws.
- Uncertified demolition waste
- Biomedical waste
- Asbestos or materials that are suspected of containing asbestos
- Lead paint
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Burned materials
- Telephone poles and railroad ties
- Any other materials that present a risk to our employees, our equipment or our facility, as determined by the Site Supervisor in his or her sole discretion
NOTICE: ILLEGAL DUMPING OR DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT MAY CARRY SEVERE PENALTIES INCLUDING JAIL.
Call (425) 549-3000 for all your recycling solutions!