1936 Saint Street, Richland, WA 99354
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM / Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
We’re happy to provide drop boxes or containers for your commercial cardboard, newspaper, or office paper recyclables. We provide compactor, drop box and baled corrugated pickup service from your facility. We also offer drop box services for your construction and yard debris.
- Yard Debris
- Office Paper
- Plastic (call for details).
- Some grades of plastic scrap
- Tin Cans
- Aluminum Cans
- Tin Cans
Please note at this time, we are not accepting any plastic waste. Glass Jars & Bottles Charges apply for dropping off the glass.
We currently charge a fee for recycling some of these items.
- Liquids, items containing liquid and saturated material
- Gas-filled containers (e.g., propane, acetylene, O2)
- Household garbage
- Commercial garbage
- Black Contractor Bags
- Hazardous materials or anything containing hazardous materials. We do not accept any materials that are regulated by state or federal environmental or hazardous substance laws
- Uncertified demolition waste
- Biomedical waste
- Asbestos or materials that are suspected of containing asbestos
- Lead paint
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Burned materials
- Telephone poles and railroad ties
- Any other materials that present a risk to our employees, our equipment or our facility, as determined by the Site Supervisor in his or her sole discretion
NOTICE: ILLEGAL DUMPING OR DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT MAY CARRY SEVERE PENALTIES INCLUDING JAIL.