701 SW 34th St
Renton, WA 98057
24 hours Monday – Friday
Until 2PM on Saturday, Closed on Sunday
Plywood, chipboard, mdf, glulam, and pressure treated, painted, with nails, with glue, etc.
Steel, aluminum, copper, ICW, UBC and all other metals
Concrete, asphalt, rock, masonry
CARDBOARD / PAPER
Bailed and loose material
Film and rigid
Any other construction and demolition waste, but excluding prohibited materials listed below. Demolition waste is acceptable only when from a known site and accompanied by a Hazardous Materials Survey. Pre-Consumer Recyclable Products are acceptable only when received under special strict procedures.
- Liquids, items containing liquid and saturated material
- Gas-filled containers (e.g. propane)
- Household garbage
- Commercial garbage
- Hazardous materials or anything containing hazardous materials. We do not accept any materials that are regulated by state or federal environmental or hazardous substance laws.
- Uncertified demolition waste
- Biomedical waste
- Asbestos or materials that are suspected of containing asbestos
- Lead paint
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Burned materials
- Telephone poles and railroad ties
- Any other materials that present a risk to our employees, our equipment or our facility, as determined by the Site Supervisor in his or her sole discretion
NOTICE: ILLEGAL DUMPING OR DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT MAY CARRY SEVERE PENALTIES INCLUDING JAIL.
Call (425) 549-3000 for all your recycling solutions!