DTG Recycle – Renton
701 SW 34th St
Renton, WA 98057
5AM-10PM Monday – Friday
5AM-2PM Saturday; CLOSED Sunday
Need dumpsters, street sweeper trucks, or portable restrooms/toilets? Visit our services page here.
- Wood – Plywood, chipboard, mdf, glulam, and pressure treated, painted, with nails, with glue, etc.
- Metal – Steel, aluminum, copper, ICW, UBC and all other metals
- Agggregate – Concrete, asphalt, rock, masonry
- Cardboard / Paper – Bailed and loose material
- Plastic – Film and rigid
- Other – Any other construction and demolition waste, but excluding prohibited materials listed below. Demolition waste is acceptable only when from a known site and accompanied by a Hazardous Materials Survey. Pre-Consumer Recyclable Products are acceptable only when received under special strict procedures.
- Liquids, items containing liquid and saturated material
- Gas-filled containers (e.g., propane)
- Commercial garbage
- Hazardous materials or anything containing hazardous materials. We do not accept any materials that are regulated by state or federal environmental or hazardous substance laws.
- Uncertified demolition waste
- Biomedical Waste
- Asbestos or materials that are suspected of containing asbestos
- Lead Paint
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Burned Materials
- Telephone poles and railroad ties
- Any other materials that present a risk to our employees, our equipment or our facility, as determined by the Site Supervisor in his or her sole discretion.
NOTICE: ILLEGAL DUMPING OR DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT MAY CARRY SEVERE PENALTIES INCLUDING JAIL.