701 SW 34th St
Renton, WA 98057
24 hours Monday – Friday Closes at Midnight on Friday
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Plywood, chipboard, mdf, glulam, and pressure treated, painted, with nails, with glue, etc.
Steel, aluminum, copper, ICW, UBC and all other metals
Concrete, asphalt, rock, masonry
CARDBOARD / PAPER
Bailed and loose material
Film and rigid
Any other construction and demolition waste, but excluding prohibited materials listed below. Demolition waste is acceptable only when from a known site and accompanied by a Hazardous Materials Survey. Pre-Consumer Recyclable Products are acceptable only when received under special strict procedures.
- Liquids, items containing liquid and saturated material
- Gas-filled containers (e.g. propane)
- Household garbage
- Commercial garbage
- Hazardous materials or anything containing hazardous materials. We do not accept any materials that are regulated by state or federal environmental or hazardous substance laws.
- Uncertified demolition waste
- Biomedical waste
- Asbestos or materials that are suspected of containing asbestos
- Lead paint
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Burned materials
- Telephone poles and railroad ties
- Any other materials that present a risk to our employees, our equipment or our facility, as determined by the Site Supervisor in his or her sole discretion
NOTICE: ILLEGAL DUMPING OR DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT MAY CARRY SEVERE PENALTIES INCLUDING JAIL.
Call (425) 549-3000 for all your recycling solutions!