8504 192nd Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98053
Closed Saturday and Sunday
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOCATION IS A SINGLE SOURCE YARD. ALL MATERIALS MUST BE SORTED BEFORE ENTERING THE YARD.**
Clean concrete/concrete with metal/concrete other (Brick, cinder block, tiles, etc.)
Construction lumber/pallets/untreated fencing etc. (Grinder ready)
WOOD – 5%
Clean wood with no more than 5% of painted (no lead), pressure treated or creosote treated
WOOD – CHIPPED/HOG
Trees/branches chipped to yard spec.
BRUSH AND STUMPS
**SEE SCALE HOUSE FOR MORE INFORMATION**
CRUSHED RECYCLED CONCRETE/ASPHALT (5/8” MINUS AND 1.25” AND 2-4”)
CRUSHED CONCRETE/ASPHALT (4” MINUS)
- Liquids, items containing liquid and saturated material
- Gas-filled containers (e.g. propane)
- Household garbage
- Commercial garbage
- Hazardous materials or anything containing hazardous materials. We do not accept any materials that are regulated by state or federal environmental or hazardous substance laws.
- Uncertified demolition waste
- Biomedical waste
- Asbestos or materials that are suspected of containing asbestos
- Lead paint
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Burned materials
- Telephone poles and railroad ties
- Any other materials that present a risk to our employees, our equipment or our facility, as determined by the Site Supervisor in his or her sole discretion
NOTICE: ILLEGAL DUMPING OR DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT MAY CARRY SEVERE PENALTIES INCLUDING JAIL.
Call (425) 549-3000 for all your recycling solutions!