1805 Stewart Street
Tacoma, WA 98421
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Plywood, chipboard, medium-density fibreboard (mdf), glue laminated timber (glulam), with nails, with glue, etc.
Steel, aluminum, copper, insulated copper wire (ICW), used beverage cans (UBC) and all other metals
Concrete, asphalt, rock, masonry
CARDBOARD / PAPER
Film and rigid
Any other construction and demolition waste, but excluding prohibited materials listed below. Demolition waste is acceptable only when from a known site and accompanied by a Hazardous Materials Survey. Pre-Consumer Recyclable Products are acceptable only when received under special strict procedures.
- Liquids, items containing liquid and saturated material
- Gas-filled containers (e.g. propane)
- Household garbage
- Commercial garbage
- Hazardous materials or anything containing hazardous materials. We do not accept any materials that are regulated by state or federal environmental or hazardous substance laws.
- Uncertified demolition waste
- Biomedical waste
- Asbestos or materials that are suspected of containing asbestos
- Lead paint
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Burned materials
- Telephone poles and railroad ties
- Any other materials that present a risk to our employees, our equipment or our facility, as determined by the Site Supervisor in his or her sole discretion
NOTICE: ILLEGAL DUMPING OR DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES IS A CRIMINAL ACT THAT MAY CARRY SEVERE PENALTIES INCLUDING JAIL.
Call (425) 549-3000 for all your recycling solutions!